Grant Peterson, J.D. is the Principal Consultant of HIPAA Analytics. Grant is a skilled subject matter expert in HIPAA privacy and security compliance with over 18 years of experience as Chief Compliance Officer and consultant to healthcare related organizations nationwide, including Covered Entities, Hybrid Entities and Business Associates.
The aim of HIPAA Analytics is ensuring clients meet their compliance objectives. That means on-going research and monitoring of applicable Federal and State regulations pertaining to HIPAA privacy and security standards, including HHS and OCR guidance, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) security guidance, and monitoring national and international compliance related publications
A client engagement means sharing a vision for improving the quality and efficiency of healthcare compliance. HIPAA Analytics Client Service Standards that include –
- listening carefully to client needs and responding with actionable insight.
- Providing clients with guidance and best practices on HIPAA privacy and security regulations.
- Ensuring efficiency and quality be reflected in every client engagement.
- Supporting the principles of responsibility by working with clients in leading the efforts to improve the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the organization and patients, and acting with ethics and integrity.
- Providing assurances that the client’s compliance program has received a review by an independent, subject matter expert.